Lawn Aeration for Your Commercial Property
CSL Group provides professional lawn aeration services for a range of commercial properties in Ontario. We typically recommend aerating your lawn on an annual or biannual basis and our team will schedule these visits to coincide with our seeding and fertilization services.
Core aeration provides a wide range of benefits for your lawn, including:
- Improving air and water circulation in the soil
- Increasing germination rate for new grass seeds
- Increasing fertilizer uptake in your lawn
- Reducing soil compaction
- Reducing stormwater runoff and puddling
- Increasing roof mass for turf plants
- Improving resilience to diseases and pests
- Enhancing resistance to drought and other stressors
- Increasing thatch breakdown
- And more
Our aeration process uses specialized equipment with hollow tines to remove tiny soil cores from the surface of your lawn. These cores vary in size and depth, depending on the specific needs of your lawn. Make sure that aeration is part of your lawn care program.
Request a Quote