At CSL Group Ltd., we are a family-based company that shares in our values. We have defined the type of company we want to be and how we want to treat our employees, our customers, and our communities. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, we offer exciting growth and advancement opportunities.
The Role: Salt Truck Driver / Monitor
We are searching for physically fit and dedicated individuals who enjoy outdoor work. The Salt Truck Driver / Monitor is responsible for transporting salt to various locations, applying salt, and monitoring commercial sites to ensure snow removal standards are met. You will be working on a variety of commercial sites, either independently or with our friendly and welcoming team!
To apply, you should have the following;
- D Class license preferred
- Applicants must have one year of driving experience driving small to medium-sized trucks
- Must have a clean driver's abstract
- Dedication to safety
- Transportation to and from the job site
- The ability and willingness to work long hours during peak days
- Must have access to a mobile phone
All snow positions may lead to full-time employment.
Other companies may call this job: Salt Truck Operator, Snow Removal Operator, Plow / Salt Truck Driver, Truck Driver, DZ Driver, Salter, Snow Removal, Winter Snow Removal, Snow Labourer, Salt Labourer, Ice Removal, Snow Clearing