At CSL Group Ltd., we are a family-based company that shares in our values. We have defined the type of company we want to be and how we want to treat our employees, our customers, and our communities. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, we offer exciting growth and advancement opportunities.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in landscaping or property maintenance.
- Minimum 1 year experience leading a crew of 4-5 people
- Responsible for successful short-term (day-to-day) planning, efficient execution, and keeping operations managers aware of decisions being made.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, or damage to vehicles/equipment.
- Report defective material and report those and any unusual situations to Operations Manager.
- Oversee the execution of the design, plan, and supervise the construction of landscapes, gardens etc.
- Follow building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations, and other ordinances
- Able to perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning daily
- Experience working with contractors and an awareness of the construction process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of codes for the operation's geographical area required.
- Able to apply the right mathematical methods and formulas to problem solving.
- A willingness to learn, demonstrated initiative, ability to make decisions based on sound judgment
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb, bend, dig, etc.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Competitive wages
- Attractive benefits package
- Employee appreciation events
- Company paid uniforms & safety boot allowance
- RRSP and DPSP
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, Foreman, Supervisor, Crew Leader