At CSL Group Ltd., we are a family-based company that shares in our values. We have defined the type of company we want to be and how we want to treat our employees, our customers, and our communities. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, we offer exciting growth and advancement opportunities.
- Coordinate and monitor day-to-day operations – direct activities of Landscape Construction Labourers as per work orders.
- Responsible for short-term (day-to-day and weekly) planning and keeping operations managers aware of decisions being made.
- Adhere to CSL Group Ltd. policies and procedures; lead by example, complying with safety regulations and maintaining clean and orderly work areas.
- Complete all necessary reports and records related to Aspire and SiteDocs – JSA’s, Toolbox Talks, etc.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, or damage to vehicles/equipment.
- Report defective material and report those and any unusual situations to Operations Manager.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as heavy equipment related to Construction work.
- Experienced in concrete installation such as: smoothing, sealing, etc..
- Utilize pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or to heat and move materials such as asphalt.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, compact and level earth to grade specifications, using appropriate tools.
- Install sewer, water, and storm drain pipes
- Load, unload construction materials, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, blueprints, structural drawings, rough sketches, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Identify, pack, and transport hazardous materials.
- 3-5 years experience in the industry required with proven abilities in leadership(experienced leading a crew of 4-5 people)
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Time management and project management skills
- Ability to read building specifications and blueprints
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary for construction
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Able to work well under pressure with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to transition into winter duties - snow and ice management.
- Company paid health benefits
- RRSP program with company contribution
- Safe & healthy work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Company paid uniforms
- Boot allowance
- Appreciation Activities
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, Construction,Lead Hand, Supervisor #CSLM