At CSL Group Ltd., we are a family-based company that shares in our values. We have defined the type of company we want to be and how we want to treat our employees, our customers, and our communities. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, we offer exciting growth and advancement opportunities.
Title: Bin Truck Driver
- Transporting equipment and materials to multiple commercial job sites.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment/ skid steers in order to load equipment on and off trailer
- Secures all loads
- Working with crews onsite - landscape construction duties
- Communicates well with co-workers, supervisors, client groups, and the general public.
- General labour duties on job sites
- Maintains safety as number 1 priority in all daily activities.
- Comply with all company health and safety guidelines
- Performs mandatory by-law inspection of the truck and fills out daily log book each morning before leaving the yard.
- Maintains accurate records and logs.
- Fluency in English both written and oral with ability to complete required paperwork.
- Heavy lifting required (up to 50 lbs.),
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for own transportation to work
- Other duties will be assigned as required
- Winter work, including salting / plowing
- 3 years of previous truck driving experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- AZ license required, with clean drivers abstract
- Must be safety conscious
- Excellent team player
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Must be punctual and personable
- Company paid health benefits
- RRSP program with company contribution
- Safe & healthy work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Company paid uniforms
- Boot allowance
- Appreciation Activities
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, Driving, Truck Driving, AZ, #CSLH