At CSL Group Ltd., we are a family-based company that shares in our values. We have defined the type of company we want to be and how we want to treat our employees, our customers, and our communities. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, we offer exciting growth and advancement opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Demonstrates initiative: ability to think, work and make decisions based on sound judgment
- Able to operate basic construction equipment (excavator, skid steer, earth movers, etc)
- Superior strengths including lifting, climbing, bending, digging
- Examples of duties include excavation, grading, layout and basic construction labour tasks
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with extreme weather fluctuation
- This is a full time position throughout the spring, summer, and fall seasons. This position transitions into winter duties.
- Competitive wages
- Attractive benefits package
- Employee appreciation events
- Company paid uniforms & safety boot allowance
- RRSP and DPSP
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, #CSLH