At CSL Group Ltd., we are a family-based company that shares in our values. We have defined the type of company we want to be and how we want to treat our employees, our customers, and our communities. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, we offer exciting growth and advancement opportunities.
The Role: Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in landscaping
- Minimum 1 year experience leading a crew of 4-5 people
- Coordinate and monitor day-to-day operations.
- Direct activities of Landscape Maintenance Labourers as per work orders.
- Responsible for short-term (day-to-day) planning and keeping operations managers aware of decisions being made
- Complete all necessary reports and records
- Experience in general grounds keeping including but not limited to: cutting, trimming, maintaining flower beds, planting, sodding, turf management, etc.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, or damage to vehicles/equipment.
- Report defective material and report those and any unusual situations to Operations Manager.
- Able to operate basic landscaping equipment including but not limited to: mowers, tractors, sod cutters, pruning saws, etc.
- Able to perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning daily
- Set priorities for preventative maintenance work orders, maintenance requisitions and scheduled work.
- Maintain adequate supplies and equipment for the crew.
- Assist in the orientation and training of staff.
- A willingness to learn, demonstrated initiative, ability to make decisions based on sound judgment
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb, bend, dig, etc.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Competitive wages
- Attractive benefits package
- Employee appreciation events
- Company paid uniforms & safety boot allowance
- RRSP and DPSP
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, Foreman, Supervisor, Crew Leader #CSLH