Title: Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Ancaster, ON
CSL Group Ltd. is looking for the best! We are looking for people who want a career, not a job. We are eager to have you join our team of professionals, to be leaders in the industry, with exciting growth and advancement opportunities. If you think you have the skills and ability required, please send your resume.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a team player! Reporting to the Accounting Analyst, the Junior Accounts Payable Clerk is part of CSL’s Accounting Team at our Ancaster Head Office. The Junior Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing accounting support to supervisors and other managers within the organization. This is a great opportunity for a numbers-oriented individual that is eager to learn and grow with the business.
- Review vendor invoices
- Monitor Accounts Payable Email Inbox
- Set up new vendors and maintain master files
- Assign General Ledger coding on invoices
- Enter vendor invoices into Accounts Payable system
- Ensure required back up is included with all invoices (PO, Authorization)
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Verify and process Accounts Payable cheques on a regular basis
- Follow up with vendors on any outstanding items
- Meet month-end deadlines
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate division
- Handle the administrative needs of the Finance Department
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Well organized, detail-oriented, numbers-oriented, with a roll up your sleeves attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strengths in multi-tasking
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous Accounts Payable experience or a diploma in accounting is an asset
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset
- Reliable Transportation (not bus accessible)
CSL Group Ltd.
WHY DO WE DO IT?
We believe that we are stewards of the world we live in. We believe that people are the most important "things" we'll ever grow. We work to improve the spaces we live, work and play in.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Pursuing growth. Developing our people. Leveraging Knowledge, Training, Experience and Technology.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Commercial Landscape Construction. Landscape Management - including Snow and Ice Management Property Care. Property Services. CSL Group is on a mission to improve and maintain the places we live, work and play in. We work hard to make life easier for business owners and property managers by carefully maintaining the spaces under their care. And we bring a professional attitude to the job each day. We're always ready, reliable, and respectful.
CSL Group - Keeping Our World Beautiful! - www.cslgroup.ca
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, AP, Accounting