Sales Account Manager
CSL Group Ltd. is the leading provider of landscape maintenance and construction services in the Province of Ontario. The strength of our company is in our employees. Their dedication to our business has allowed us to drive exponential growth in our markets in the past few years, and their success has created an opportunity for a Sales Account Manager (Hamilton, Ontario Region) that can be a part of the team to take us to the next level.
If you are interested in being a part of a growing company and having the opportunity to create a masterpiece out of a blank canvas, then this is the opportunity for you.
- You will achieve or exceeds sales quota and objectives while ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will make sales calls (cold calls) to potential new customers to expand our customer base.
- You will qualify prospective new and non-purchasing customers.
- You will implement a territory business plan to effectively reach/exceed sales quota.
- You will implement pre-call plans and objectives to ensure productive customer interactions.
- You will develop a strong working knowledge of assigned products and services including applications utilized by our customer base and the features and benefits of competitive products.
- You will communicate on a continual basis with the Branch Manager on all relevant sales issues and opportunities.
- You will use analytics to drive sales growth and develop the territory customer base.
- You can identify and analyze the competition to inform and develop content aimed at differentiation.
- You will understand the benefit of social selling and use it to grow the existing territory business.
- A business degree / diploma or 5 years in a sales position.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales plans.
- Excellent planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with excellent communication abilities.
- Creative thinking with a balance between strategic thinking and executional impact.
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams and thrive in a growing and changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Great wages: Salary + Commission
- Company paid health benefits
- RRSP program with company contribution
- Safe and healthy work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Appreciation activities
At CSL Group Ltd., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We are able to keep growing because our employees are passionate about their work and excited about the future of the company.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative and diverse team, you’ll fit right in.
Other postings may call this job: Business Manager, Development Manager, Sales, Social Selling, Brand Manager, Executive, B2B