Title: Litter / Landscape Maintenance
General Labour - Litter
CSL Group Ltd. is looking for the best! We are looking for people who want a career, not a job. We are eager to have you join our team of professionals, to be leaders in the industry, with exciting growth and advancement opportunities. If you think you have the skills and ability required, please send your resume.
Who are we looking for? We need someone who is an adventure seeker who understands the freedom of working outdoors! Someone who enjoys putting in extra hours to have the fulfillment of completing the job. Works together to share ideas, information and efforts to achieve goals.
- Competent using a smartphone
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Self Motivated
- Flexible with working different shifts, mainly nights.
- Experience would be an asset but not required
- Require a clean driver's license!
- Emptying trash receptacles and picking up litter on commercial sites throughout the city.
- Working with a turf or bed maintenance crew as needed (mowing, weeding, trimming etc.)
- Friday and Saturday evenings, roughly 9pm to 6am; approx. 20 hrs/week
- Opportunities for more hours if interested
- Great wages
- Bonuses (based on personal & company performance)
- Company paid health benefits
- RRSP program with company contribution
- Safe & healthy work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Company paid uniforms
- Boot allowance
- Appreciation Activities
All candidates that make to the interview process will be required to bring an updated driver abstract.
CSL Group Ltd.
WHY DO WE DO IT?
We believe that we are stewards of the world we live in. We believe that people are the most important "things" we'll ever grow. We work to improve the spaces we live, work and play in.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Pursuing growth. Developing our people. Leveraging Knowledge, Training, Experience and Technology.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Commercial Landscape Construction. Landscape Management - including Snow and Ice Management Property Care. Property Services. CSL Group is on a mission to improve and maintain the places we live, work and play in. We work hard to make life easier for business owners and property managers by carefully maintaining the spaces under their care. And we bring a professional attitude to the job each day. We're always ready, reliable, and respectful.
CSL Group - Keeping Our World Beautiful! - www.cslgroup.ca
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, General Labour, #CSLH