Title: Landscape Maintenance Technician
Location: Milton, ON
- Plant turf grass, bushes, shrubs, trees, flowers and other plants
- Superior strengths including lifting, climbing, bending, digging
- Performing duties such as pruning, mowing, edging, trimming, fertilizing in order to maintain our client’s business image
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Weekend work may be required
- Full-time employment through the winter season - transition to winter services
- Winter duties include: hand shoveling and driving a skid steer
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
What do you bring to the table?
- Positive Attitude
- Great work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Experience in using power or hand tools such as lawn mowers, tractors, clippers, and trimmers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to learn and grow within the landscape industry
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Great wages
- Company paid health benefits
- RRSP program with company contribution
- Safe & healthy work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Company paid uniforms
- Boot allowance
- Appreciation Activities
All candidates that make to the interview process will be required to bring an updated driver abstract.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Commercial Landscape Construction. Landscape Management - including Snow and Ice Management Property Care. Property Services. CSL Group is on a mission to improve and maintain the places we live, work and play in. We work hard to make life easier for business owners and property managers by carefully maintaining the spaces under their care. And we bring a professional attitude to the job each day. We're always ready, reliable, and respectful.
CSL Group - Keeping Our World Beautiful! - www.cslgroup.ca
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Whitby, Durham, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, General Labour #CSLH