Title: Landscape Construction Supervisor / Foreman
Location: Ottawa, ON
CSL Group Ltd. is looking for the best! We are looking for people who want a career, not a job. We are eager to have you join our team of professionals, to be leaders in the industry, with exciting growth and advancement opportunities. If you think you have the skills and ability required, please send your resume.
We are looking for a leader with great communication skills, a positive attitude, and excellent leadership skills. Someone who enjoys putting in extra hours to have the fulfillment of completing the job. Someone who enjoys working together to share ideas, information and efforts to achieve goals.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate, supervise and train workers
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers
- Must demonstrate initiative: ability to think, work and make decisions based on sound judgment
- Superior strengths including lifting, climbing, bending, digging
- Establish relationships within a great team
- Monitor attendance of crew
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Comply and enforce health and safety procedures as well as all company policies and regulations
What you bring to the table?
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience in landscaping
- Minimum 3 years of hardscape construction experience
- Hardscape experience includes: plan reading, layout, concrete form work, shooting elevations
- Minimum 3 years experience leading a crew
- Able to operate construction equipment, such as: skid steer, back hoe, mini excavator
- Experience with site preparation: drainage, grading, bed preparation
- Experience in paving installation
- Knowledge of landscape construction best practices
- Familiar with working in ever-changing weather conditions
- Applicant must have a minimum G license
- Benefits - company paid
- RRSP Program
- Incentive bonuses
- Paid training & certifications
CSL Group Ltd.
WHY DO WE DO IT?
We believe that we are stewards of the world we live in. We believe that people are the most important "things" we'll ever grow. We work to improve the spaces we live, work and play in.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Pursuing growth. Developing our people. Leveraging Knowledge, Training, Experience and Technology.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Commercial Landscape Construction. Landscape Management - including Snow and Ice Management Property Care. Property Services. CSL Group is on a mission to improve and maintain the places we live, work and play in. We work hard to make life easier for business owners and property managers by carefully maintaining the spaces under their care. And we bring a professional attitude to the job each day. We're always ready, reliable, and respectful.
CSL Group - Keeping Our World Beautiful!